Are online assessments possible? Yes!
Join us for this 30-minute webcast where we share lessons learned from a year-long pilot of live online speech-language assessments. You will hear from professionals about their experiences delivering 500 LIVE online assessments, learn how you can break your assessments bottleneck, and hear real success stories from the field.
Learn how online assessments can...
- Offer a practical alternative to in-person assessments
- Help SPED departments complete initial evaluations in a timely manner
- Enable more efficient dismissals for students who've reached their goals
- Marcus W. Rose, MSP, CCC-SLP, LSLS Cert. AVT
- Nancy Castilleja, Senior Product Manager, Speech and Language Assessment & Instruction, Pearson
- Clay Whitehead, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, PresenceLearning
Sponsored by PresenceLearning, the leading provider of live online therapy.